Volunteer support is invaluable in any school, and Seba Beach is certainly no exception. Volunteer opportunities may include activities such as hot lunch, teacher’s helper, guest readers, parent council, etc. There is no minimum commitment, and volunteers are sure to enjoy their time working with students, teachers and fellow community members. We encourage parents to contact the school, their teacher, the principal or school council at 780-797-3733 if they are able to donate their time.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- AP 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- AP 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
For more information contact:
Seba Beach School